Warsaw, Poland – 18 April, 2012. IS-Wireless, a Warsaw-based IPR provider, broadened its LTE/LTE-Advanced course portfolio by adding two new titles: LTE Self Organizing/Optimizing Networks (SON) – 2 days and LTE Interworking with GSM & UMTS – 3 days. IS-Wireless’ 4G training courses are offered worldwide with public locations in: Los Angeles, Chicago, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw and Singapore.
“We feel very confident in the LTE/LTE-A domain having one of the most comprehensive and complete course offering. This is a result of early start and full commitment, which is very appreciated by our customers” says Dr. Slawomir Pietrzyk, IS-Wireless’ CEO.
To discuss further details about our in-house courses and open courses, please contact our sales office: [email protected].
For the complete public schedule click here.
LTE Protocols and Procedures
May. 29-31, 2012 | Warsaw, Poland | 1750 EUR Register
Jun. 18-20, 2012 | Warsaw, Poland | 1750 EUR Register
LTE RF Planning
Jun. 19-21, 2012 | Warsaw, Poland | 1750 EUR Register
Why our courses:
- all our trainers are also experienced engineers — we talk about the systems that we build ourselves
- the courses are very interactive and practical, enriched by a number of hands-on exercises
- we broadly utilize tools supporting the process of analysis, planning and evaluation of the LTE radio interface and network
- the tools include link-level simulators, system-level simulators and radio network planning tools (set of tools depends on the course)
- we provide unrivalled post-course support